Stronachs’ specialist commercial lawyers can provide advice on how to protect intellectual property against infringement, how to acquire ownership of intellectual property and what to do where intellectual property is being infringed by others.
Stronachs has a network of overseas contacts to assist in international issues.
Areas covered include:
- Patents and patent applications
- Confidentiality matters
- Restrictive covenants/non-compete undertakings
- Employment contracts
- Consultancy agreements
- Joint industry projects
- Commissioned software agreements
- Intellectual property licensing
- Intellectual property acquisition
- Intellectual property disputes